*5/20/20: information has been updated. We will continue to provide updates as we receive word from the WA Golf Alliance with direction from Governor Inslee.
COVID – 19 Play Policies
The course and pro-shop will open on Tuesday, May 5th for play
- In accordance with new guidelines; 4-somes are now permitted!
- Please do not show up more than 30 minutes prior to your tee time.
- Full name and phone number is required when checking in with the pro-shop.
- Maximum of 4 people allowed in the pro shop at once; please look before entering.
- Hand sanitizing station has been installed inside the pro shop.
- More frequent cleaning will take place, especially to heavily touched areas.
- Sneeze guards have been installed at pro shop counter.
- Scorecards and pencils have been removed from the countertop and will be handed out upon request.
- On course bathrooms will be open, but pro-shop ones will remain closed.
- Online payments will be encouraged to restrict the handling of cash.
- Tee time intervals will be 8 mins apart.
- Social distancing tee signs have been strategically placed around the course.
- Social distancing reminder signs have been placed in every cart.
- Single riders to a cart but members of the same household may share a cart.
- Sand and seed bottles have been removed from carts.
- The driving range, putting green, and practice green can now be utilized as long as social distancing practices are being adhered to.
- Club and equipment rentals will not be available.
- The Full Swing Simulator will remain closed.
- Ball washers, Bunker rakes, water coolers, and benches have been removed from the course.
- Holes have been altered so there is no need to touch the flag at all when retrieving the golf ball.
- Players will be encouraged to leave the course immediately after play to reduce gatherings.
- Deep cleaning practices for push and power carts will take place.
- 8am-5pm: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday
- 8am-4pm: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- 8am-3pm daily
- Range can now be utilized as long as social distancing practices are being adhered to.